Got tagged by
If I don't do it the world will explode or something
1. You must post these rules (very, VERY Important)
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly with all honesty) have to tag 10 people)
1. Zombie dismemberment weapon of choice?
Bruce Campbell. He doesn't even need to be ash, with the chainsaw hand, he just needs regular Bruce Campbell levels of kickassery. Most zombies would flee at the sight of that magnificent chin. His chin has turn undead powers, True Story.
If you don't know who Ash is, (no, not the pokemon guy) watch the evil dead movies. Like now. Leave your computer and watch them.
Awesome, wasn't it.
If you don't know who Bruce Campbell is then, I'm afraid, there's no helping you.
2. If you were to remove one of the six major colors from the visible spectrum, which would you remove?
But then again, it does go well with Orange and orange is awesome.
3. What are your favorite hairstyles?
I've only had the one hair style my whole life. Variations of length but basically the same style. A simple left hair parting
If you're asking what hairstyles I like in general then Bob cuts on women. For men, anything that isn't Wakka or Seymore from Final Fantasy X.
4. What is your ideal wedding, if anything?
Never thought about it, never needed to. All I know is that afterwards, I'm going to want a pepperoni pizza and a Doctor Pepper
5. Why on earth do you read my journals?
I'm usually in them
6. How much would someone have to pay you to be a spokesman for a urinary problem medicine?
Regular rate, I really need a job.
7. Porn. The question is rhetorical. The answer is yes.
8. I'm running out of questions. What's good to ask in these situations?
"Don't you have anything better to do?"
9. How satisfied are you with your immune system?
It seems ok so far. But then again, I never leave the house. I assume if I did I'd drop dead from the first viral molecule.
I seem fine; but knowing my luck, if I were to go see a doctor for a check up the results would be terrifying.
10. How strange was that last question?
Not really strange, people often ask "How are you?" This is pretty much a really specific and oddly phrased version of that
1. Are there any movies that really piss you off just by their very existance?
2. Who was the better Conan, Jason Momoa or Arnold Schwarzenegger?
3. Which shoe do you put on first?
4. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
5. What's the strangest talent you have?
6. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
7. Do you have any phobias?
8. What is so cool it's hot and so hot it's cool?
9. The first object on your left is your weapon against the zombie horde, how screwed are you?
10. Are you going to bring sexy back?
(I'm going to get killed for that one)
yeah, I really ran out of people there. I don't know enough people, so please if you see this, do it and be my friend.